Home | Breads | Chicken | Fish | Meat | Pasta | Salads | Vegies
Easy Garlic Bread
Cut loaf of french bread in half lengthwise. Spread margarine on both bread halves. Sprinkle with garlic powder, salt and italian seasoning, to taste. Place bread, cut sides up, in broiler until edges are light brown, or, if you like a more crispy garlic bread, broil until edges are black.
- 1 loaf french bread**
- garlic powder
- italian seasoning or oregano
Makes about 4 servings.
**If you don't have french bread and don't feel like going out to the grocery store, use what ever bread you have laying around like bagels, english muffins, hamburger buns, hotdog buns, or any kind of rolls. They're all great!
Heat oven to 400.
Prepare garlic bread recipe above (or thaw if frozen from store). Cook spinach according to package directions. Drain well. Arrange spinach on garlic bread. Sprinkle cheese over spinach. Sprinkle with seasoning. Place in oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Easy Garlic Bread (recipe above) or your favorite store bought garlic bread as long as it is cut lenghtwise and thawed
- frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- italian seasoning or oregano (optional)
Makes 4 servings.